Executive structure announced for Ballad Health
Leadership roles for Ballad Health were announced on Thursday- just hours after the new health care provider's merger transaction became official.
Former Louisiana Secretary of Health and Hospitals and CEO of Mountain States Health Alliance Alan Levine has been installed as the group's executive chairman, president and CEO, according to a statement issued by the system. Bart Hove, who has accompanied Levine throughout the merger process and the former CEO of Wellmont Health System, tendered a retirement letter to Ballad late Wednesday.
Marvin Eichorn is on-board as Ballad's chief operating officer while Lynn Krutak will serve as chief financial officer, the report said.
Other members of the Ballad administration include:
- Dr. Jerry Blackwell - chief clinical officer
- Anthony Keck - system innovation and chief population health officer
- Tim Belisle - general counsel
- Lisa Smithgall - chief nursing officer
- Martha Chill - chief information officer
- Gary Miller - COPA compliance officer
- David Sensibaugh - interim vice president of human resources
- Steve Kilgore - vice president of medical services
- Eric Deaton - vice president of market operations
- Stan Hickson - president of Ballad Health's southwest market
- Monty McLaurin - president of BH northwest market
- Greg Neal - president of BH northeast market
- Dwayne Taylor - president of BH southeast market