MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire caused by propane heater damages home in Nickelsville

Photo credit: Jeff Brickey

A fire caused by a small propane heater caused moderate damage to a mobile home in Nickelsville Wednesday morning.

According to Jeff Brickey with Scott County Emergency Management, a fire call came in at 9:43 a.m. to a home on Squirrel Haven Drive. The man said he left a small propane heater on when he left. When he returned, smoke was coming from the home.

Volunteer fire departments from Nickelsville and Gate City responded.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending