The noon newscast airs Monday through Friday from 12 to 1 p.m.
We look forward to hearing from you.
If you want to request to appear on our noon show, please email the following information to email@example.com:
- Phone number
- Organization you represent (if any)
- Dates, times, location of event
- Requested date for appearance
- Name and description of event
- Please list any contact information you wish to include (website, phone, email, etc.)
- Please list all sponsors associated with your event (including all media)
- Are you running any paid advertising?
- If yes, with whom?
ON-AIR GUIDELINES FOR NEWS 5 AT NOON GUESTS
We look forward to your upcoming visit on News 5 at Noon. We suggest the following for your appearance:
• Dress should be business casual. No shorts, no baseball caps or hats (unless part of a costume) and no spaghetti strap tank tops.
• HD cameras present a clearer image in much more detail. Shiny jewelry will be a distraction as will extremely bright colors. You may need makeup on every exposed area; long sleeves are suggested.
• Avoid wearing a lot of white. No white jackets or white shirts/blouses without a jacket over them. A great deal of white causes contrast problems for the studio cameras.
We have the same goal: presenting your information to our viewers in the best possible light. Your attention to these guidelines will help us both reach that goal.