Bluff City students back in class after gas leak
For the second time in two weeks, students at Bluff City Middle School were evacuated from classrooms due to natural gas leak.
Authorities told WCYB that water line crews struck a residential gas line Thursday morning just before 10:30 a.m.
Students were taken out of the facility once gas vapors were detected and after the school was aired out, classes went back into session.
The schools and nearby homes were cleared last Tuesday after another line was ruptured.