Eco-friendly: Over three decades of barrel painting for Kingsport Fun Fest
KINGSPORT, Tenn. —
More than 300 creative kids and adults used a blank barrel as their canvas Tuesday to help keep Kingsport Fun Fest trash free.
The annual Keep Kingsport Beautiful and Domtar 2018 Trash Barrel Paint-In on the Allendale Mansion campus marked the 33rd year artists have conceived painted-on colorful creations that will displayed and used for the upcoming community festival that begins in earnest on Friday.
Winners were selected in eight catagories. They are:
- Under 6 Winner: Lola Morgan
- Age 6-8 Winner: Allie Fletcher
- Age 9-11 Winner: Taylor Dougherty
- Age 12-17 Winner: Trista Trish
- Age 18 & Over Winner: Kaycee Tiff
- Family Winner: Keisha Moles
- Special Friends – Jesse and Ava Richard
- Terry Light Memorial Award – Miranda Jesse
A complete list of events and other features for Fun Fest can be found by clicking here.