OAKWOOD, Va. — Fire crews were able to save a large amount of merchandise at a Buchanan County business Thursday evening, but the structure still suffered significant damage.
The Oakwood Fire Department was dispatched to Tri-State Exhaust Tire & Service Center Thursday around 6:40 p.m. Firefighters from Russell Prater Fire Department and Grundy Fire Department also responded. Officials believe a heating stove was the cause of the fire. The structure suffered heavy heat and water damage.
The business was not occupied at the time and no injuries were reported.