MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Officials: Multiple space heaters cause house fire in Sullivan County

WCYB Photo

Officials say multiple space heaters plugged into an extension cord caused an electrical fire at a vacant house in Sullivan County.

The fire occurred in the 300 block of Pleasant Grove Road Friday. Officials said that the house is a rental property and the owners were remodeling.

The Avoca Volunteer Fire Department, East Sullivan County Fire Department. and Bluff City EMS all responded. Police are currently blocking the road but it should reopen soon.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending