Scotty McCreery to headline Appalachian Fair concert lineup
GRAY, Tenn. —
"American Idol" winner Scotty McCreery will headline the Appalachian Fair concert lineup coming up in August, organizers announced Tuesday.
McCreery will be performing on Friday, August 24 at 8 p.m. in Gray, Tennessee.
Here is a list of those scheduled to perform during the week:
- Montgomery Gentry will perform August 20 at 8 p.m. Troy Gentry tragically passed away last year in a helicopter crash. Eddie Montgomery will be performing.
- August 21 at 7 p.m. - Christian singer Tyla Boyd
- August 21 at 8 p.m. - Christian group Big Daddy Weave
- August 22 at 8 p.m. - Country music group Lanco
- August 23 at 8 p.m. - Bluegrass group Ricky Skaggs & Kentucky Thunder
- August 24 at 8 p.m. - Country music singer Scotty McCreery
- August 25 at 8 p.m. - Bluegrass duo Dailey & Vincent
Tickets will go on sale July 21 at 9 a.m. at the fairgrounds in the Farm & Home building. At 11 a.m., tickets will be available online or by phone. For more information, click here.